"Tes couleurs me transporte toujours dans un autre monde! Merci pour tout!
Your colors always bring me into another world! Thank you for everything!"
— P, France
"Ville bara säga att du är en extremt duktig fotograf. Otroligt vackert och färgglatt. Alltid roligt att se när det går bra för kvinnor, framförallt i ett yrke som brukar anses som mansdominerande.
Just wanted to say that you are an extremely talented photographer. Amazingly beautiful and colorful [images]. Always fun to see when things are going well for women, especially in a profession that is usually regarded as male-dominated."
— SL, Sweden
"Alex Tjoa-一个对摄影充满热忱的摄影师。她的每一张照片就像一幅画，借由照片述说着一段美丽的故事。她的照片是有灵魂的…因为她是真的很用心去拍每一张照片。还有谁能像Alex Tjoa 把人和大自然的美结合得那么天衣无缝…只有她-Alex Tjoa.
Alex Tjoa – A photographer full of passion for photography. Her every photo is like a picture, narrating a beautiful story. Her photos have a soul…because she really takes a picture with her heart. Is there anybody integrating people and nature beauty so flawlessly like Tjoa…only she…Alex Tjoa."
– Shi Yee Chen, UK-Malaysia
"I cannot stop studying your work – An amazing photographer and artist!!!"
— Keith Borg, Malta
Alex Tjoa — International Fine Art Photographer
- A six-page interview about Alex Tjoa by Frans Gunterus in Digital Camera magazine, Indonesia, January 2015. Digital Camera is the number-one photography magazine in Britain and Indonesia. To read the complete article, click here.
- Food styling and photos for Pesona magazine, Indonesia.
- Trieste All News, Italy: La fotografa indonesiana Alex Tjoa sceglie il Teatro Romano per avvicinare oriente e occidente.
- Gotlandsguiden, Sweden.
- Photography lecture at Jakarta Photo Club
- Photography lecture at Prasetiya Mulya Business School Alumni Association.
- Radio Sonora. Listen to goo.gl/zC74cD.
- Food styling and photography workshop for Femina Group magazine editors and photographers.
- Book: Javara Feast: Indonesia's Ethnic Ingredients for the World Cuisines, Frankfurt Book Fair 2015.
Fancy a wonderful, unforgettable, one-of-a-kind pre-wedding and wedding photography in Santorini, Greece, or even Iceland, Namibia, and Antarctica?
Alex Tjoa offers custom-designed destination boutique wedding packages all over the world. As a fine art photographer who has lived in Denmark, Indonesia, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, USA, and travelled to 43 countries, Alex knows the best, most exotic and unique locations for your exclusive pre-wedding and wedding photography — from the magical Santorini, Paris, and Venice to the enchanting glacier lagoon Jökulsárlón in Iceland to the mystical Sossusvlei in Namibia to the untouched beauty of Bhutan.
With her impeccable taste, Alex offers stunning, impressive, and high-quality images from around the world in the spirit of peaceful elegance and artistic timelessness.
Bringing Alex along as your destination photographer provides many benefits. Alex is a polyglot. Fluency in English, Norwegian, Swedish, Indonesian and familiarity with Danish, Malay, Chinese, French, Italian, Spanish, and Portuguese, gives Alex that unique edge.
Alex is available for commercial, product, and food photography assignments worldwide. Click here to contact Alex.